Kitchenery Continues to Innovate Marine Galleys at IBEX 2023 alongside Sea It & Bluewater 4X4

Kitchenery Continues to Innovate Marine Galleys at IBEX 2023 alongside Sea It & Bluewater 4X4


Tampa, Florida – Kitchenery Inc. announces its partnership with Sea It at this year’s IBEX conference promising to revolutionize boat galleys. IBEX is North America’s largest technical trade event for marine industry professionals, offering a unique platform for business, networking, and product development. With the backing of the National Marine Manufacturers Association, IBEX shines as a beacon of opportunity, connecting Kitchenery’s spurring innovation in the marine industry to yacht builders and OEMs.

Kitchenery Inc., in partnership with Sea It, will present ground-breaking 3D visualization system of the latest marine industry appliances at IBEX.

Check out : Kitchenery appliances in a Bluewater4x4 boat.

Kitchenery, Bluewater 4X4 and Sea It are poised to seize this opportunity to unveil their groundbreaking marine technology and redefine the future of the industry.

Kitchenery’s 3D visualization system launched in partnership with Bluewater and Sea It IBEX

Sea It will debut its generation 2.0 visualization technology to arm adventurers with the tools to forge their dream boats from ideation to hyper-realistic 3D models. The result is a transformative experience that not only breathes life into maritime fantasies but also substantiates with impressive statistics: a 590% increase in engagement time, a 67% heightened likelihood to purchase, and a 33% boost in perceived product value.

Kitchenery-3d-portal-Sea-it Bluewater 4x4, showing cordless appliances for marine galleys.
3D visualization system launched at IBEX-2023

Bluewater 4×4 integrates advanced technologies into boats, resulting in a more efficient and useful end product. Empowering boat builders to provide customers with a wheel system, Bluewater 4×4’s solution offers unparalleled versatility on and off the water. This innovative approach expands docking and storage choices, enabling exploration in previously inaccessible areas. Furthermore, it eliminates the necessity for marina slips, trailers, or expensive infrastructure like docks and lifts.

Additionally, with the highly advanced 3D visualization capabilities of Sea It, attendees can explore Kitchenery’s revolutionary products, including the Quantum Energy Pad and a suite of Cordless Appliances, comprising an Air Fryer, Toaster, Kettle, Blender, and Electric Pressure Cooker. Kitchenery’s appliances and energy pad are meticulously designed to cater to the unique requirements of the marine industry, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance on watercraft.

Bluewater 4×4 and Kitchenery, with Sea It’s advanced visualization tool, are redefining innovation in the marine industry. By leveraging Sea It’s expertise, they are bringing innovation to the forefront of IBEX.

“Our technology will champion the spirit of creators, handing them the reins to build, refine and breathe life into any product, and mirror their innermost desires and dreams. Partnering with other ground-breaking  companies in the marine space to deliver innovative new products is what we love. Both Kitchenery and Bluewater 4×4 are disruptors in a space that has been asking for disruption. We are proud to be working in partnership with them both.” – Bryan Moseley, Owner & Founder at Sea It

For more information and to experience the 3D visualization software, please visit: Kitchenery appliances in a Bluewater4x4 boat.

About Kitchenery Inc.:

Kitchenery Inc. is a pioneer in wireless power transfer technology, revolutionizing how boat enthusiasts engage with their boat galleys. Their modular & space-saving cordless cooking appliances provide unprecedented cooking experience on the water. Learn more at:

About Sea It LLC:

Sea It LLC, established in 2016, is revolutionizing the marine industry with its innovative visualization technologies. By seamlessly blending creativity with functionality, Sea It crafts websites that mesmerize while delivering exceptional user experiences. Their tools  foster an ownership mentality and increase perceived product values in potential clients.

About Bluewater 4×4:

Bluewater, a highly respected name in the marine industry, has been crafting cutting-edge sport fishing boats for over 25 years. Their groundbreaking amphibious technology integration offers the ultimate flexibility both on and off the water. This innovative solution eliminates the need for marina slips, trailers, or other costly infrastructure, making exploration and storage more accessible and convenient. Bluewater 4×4


Paulo Cezar Lopes Sa

Growth & Operations Manager, Kitchenery Inc.